Standard Chartered Marathon 2009

Despite Standard Chartered Marathon had been held for several years, I was quite disappointed that their race pack collection was 3 days before the race. What a mad rush to collect the pack and where can I find time to wash the top, if I collect on the eve of the race?

This year, their tee was from New Balance ( last year, it was from Adidas ) and the bag they provided was way too ugly and looks cheapo ( last year, it was a nice sports bag) Bascially, the drawstring backpack reminded me of my primary school sports day bag. For students.

Unlike shape run, the race pack contained nothing substantial, not even some sponsers' vouchers to be used.
The race booklet did not even contain information on post run recovery tips unlike other runs.

Well, I just have to agreed that its indeed one of the most anticipated run of the year, since only the run is really the only one worth looking forward and nothing else.

No comments