Planet 51



Synopsis :
The inhabitants of Planet 51 live in fear of 'alien' invasion. Their paranoia is realised when an astronaut arrives from Earth and befriends a young resident. He has to avoid capture in order to recover his spaceship and try to return home.

I wouldn't have chose to watch this movie if not for my group of friends. The tagging along part is more of a hanging out with my friends then to actually watch the movie.
I am not a cartoon fan and I will not attend one, unless its really a good blockbuster show.

This is a really boring movie and I believe that its strictly for children or for those young-at-heart adults. Even though it provided some good-natured laughs along the way, but it still doesn't help to garner my votes for this movie. I yawned most of the time though I will never sleep in a theatre. Thats a rule I stick by strictly.

At the end, the moral of the story is "Fear of the Unknown"
Come to think of it, its can be interpreted as a meaningful movie but I think I can find better storylines out there.

Source : Planet 51

No comments