Matcha Tart & Swiss Roll at Cre Asion Cafe, Sydney




If you are ever in Sydney and is a big matcha fan like me, you must never ever miss this tiny cafe located in a small alley. A must-visit matcha cafe for all matcha fans!
How I missed this place! What a shame that I only came to realize that its so near to my hotel, on the last day, else I would probably visit the place for my breakfast every morning, just to enjoy all the different types of matcha delicacies available. Heh!



Cre Asion Cafe is a tiny cafe, with very few tables and seems to cater mainly to those grab-and-go office workers. Their tables are of knee-length height, so I would say its very difficult to grab a main meal there, but probably nice to relax and chill, with desserts and drinks after work. However, note that knee length tables are no joke, its uncomfortable with all the awkward bending while trying to keep your legs away, as you eat.

That aside, their matcha desserts are simply to die for. Its just so good. Period.
The Matcha Swiss Roll is a soft and fluffy matcha sponge cake with a creamy matcha cream in the center. It is moist with a slight matcha bitterness but hardly discernible due to the hint of sweetness.

The Matcha Tart blends in well with the cheese without being too cheesy or overly sweet. It is smooth and creamy, just the way I like it.

Loving the matcha vibes here!



No comments