Greenmax Green Tea Au Lait

I was at Eastpoint Simei shopping mall the other day and this organic shop right in front of an escalator caught my attention. The display of a green tea package was what prompted me to step in.
Costing $10.80, I bought this 20 instant packets of Green Tea Au Lait  powder from the shop. Its looks so inviting and so delicious.
I thought this brand is available in NTUCs but I am not sure, I may have to check it out on my next trip to the NTUC.

I was quite disappointed with the powder sachet. It was not that bad but I guess I may have misunderstood what this drink is all about. I thought it was more like those frothy matcha latte but its not. Strangely enough, it reminded me of coffee with green tea dosage in it. Seems quite a weird taste to me.

The taste is starting to grow on me and I am starting to like it. Although its not what I thought it was, but its a nice tea to drink every morning after breakfast.

Ingredients :
Japanese Green Tea Powder, American Non-Diary Creamer, Australian Skim Milk Powder, Rock Sugar, Catechins EGCg.

1 comment

  1. Greetings! Since I am based in Taiwan, I can supply you with GREENMAX products. Please feel free to email me at wehaveit43@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete