BreadTalk Green Tea Swiss Roll


I am a matcha fan so I love to try anything that is related to green tea but I do not take red beans so any green tea desserts with azuki beans are out.

Breadtalk cakes comes with azuki beans so I will never try that.
Next in line, is this green tea swiss roll.

I am disappointed with this though. As you can see, the cream based filling is so miserable. It would be so much better if the cream filling are much more than what is seen here, it will make the whole cake much more enjoyable.

The green tea flavour is there, but its slightly dry and not exactly soft and spongy like what a swiss roll should be. It costs $1.30 at all Breadtalk outlets.



Want to know more about matcha snacks around the world? Then subscribe to MatchaMusings for Free – you can subscribe in 2 ways : 




No comments