Yakking Away


One just can't feel but notice what other colleagues are doing on a normal work day.
After a major restructuring in my company, we were being merged with another department and hence, I was seated with new colleagues.

Sitting around me are colleagues with very peculiar habits.
Y - watching movies, playing games, reading novels or dozing off
D - watching You-Tube, learning magic tricks
S - yakking on the phone about her babies at different places and different times but always appears when the time is right.
R - getting MCs so frequently that one may think she is sick all year round
G - getting MCs on Mondays when she is tired of travelling back to Singapore from JB on an early Monday morning
E - getting MCs when the sky is crying, guess her sickness does follow the weather.

And here I am, so busy with work up to my neck while there are people taking a fat pay cheque just by doing half the workload. How unfair can life be?

No comments