Geox kills my feet

A good friend of mine is a fan of Geox shoes and heels for some unknown reason. For the price that she is paying and the pain that she is getting, she still loves the shoes.
Unknowingly, I have fallen into the trap and become its victim. My very first pair of casual shoes literally almost kill me or rather my feet, leaving me with painful blisters.

I bought my very first pair of Geox D Snake 25 from a very friendly Malay lady at its Raffles City outlet and happily went home with my purchase.
I don't think I have ever been hurt by a pair of casual shoes so much that I almost want to throw it far far away. Retailing at $145, I don't think the price justified its comfort ( or is there? ) at all.

Its a really nice pair of shoes which I fell in love with instantly but why must it hurt so much? On my feet and on my pockets. Nice to look at but not practical to wear.
I have been wearing slippers for the past 3 days because the blisters does not allow me to wear other shoes.

And tomorrow I will be going for my run at Macritchie, hope my feet will be in a good mood by then.
I just wondered why good looking shoes cannot be comfortable?
Can someone out there make shoes that are not only comfortable, easy on the pocket and nice to look at?

No comments