Oh! My Venus



Its been a while since I last watched a good korea drama. Oh! My Venus came unexpectedly. I was searching for new songs on You Tube and came across the OST from Oh! My Venus. OST from Korean dramas rarely draws me in, as one usually need to watch the show before the OST so that you can relate the show and the music.

Some of the melodies sounded so sad and I was enticed to watch it. A drama which can makes me cry is a winner in my heart.

It tells the story of a personal trainer who helps a lawyer to lose weight and in the process, they fell in love.

Oh! My Venus is a light-hearted drama that makes you cry and laugh at times. Its a cute and sweet love story. The sweetness from the male lead coupled with the clumsiness of the female lead makes it a lovely show to watch when you are feeling down, with no bad scheming from other "bad guys" or "wicked mother in laws" to complicate this simple story. It all starts and ends beautifully.

I always love dimples and this show illustrates how beautiful dimples can be.

Watch here
Listen here

No comments