Meito Matcha Soy Milk Tea



I stumbled upon Midtown Mart in Marina Square recently, which was crowded with customers in an unlikely area. Marina Square has been mostly quiet nowadays with shops closing after one another. Imagine my delight when I chanced upon a Japanese mart with affordable pricing!

Midtown Mart is set up by Daikoku, a Japanese supermarket in Japan, famed for providing affordable pricing for their items. In a span of 20 years, they have 80 supermarkets in Japan now.

At $3.30, Meito Matcha Soy Milk Tea comes in 5 individual sachet packages. A hint of soy is enveloped within the powdered matcha drink. I usually prepare it as a hot drink after lunch or dinner, just to feel more relaxed.

The drink comes across as too sweet and left a sweet lingering after-taste which I do not quite fancy even though I have a sweet tooth.




Shop Meito Matcha Soy Milk Tea on Amazon.



Want to know more about matcha snacks around the world? Then subscribe to MatchaMusings for Free – you can subscribe in 2 ways : 


 2) Bloglovin




                                           

No comments