You Are Beautiful


I have been following this show recently and is simply hooked on it. Its abit like Coffee Prince where the female lead acts and dresses like a boy and infiltrate the group.
Hilarious and sweet.

At certain scenes, it vaguely reminded me of Boys Over Flowers where one guy is particular sweet to the female lead. In this story, its Shin Woo who reminded me of Ji Hoo in BOF. Always there for her.
Tae-kyung reminded of Jun-Pyo who has a bad temper and always walk around with a sulky face.

I was actually kinda disappointed when I saw the casts, they weren't good -looking enough. But I grow to love the show and their characters. Its just such a nice, romantic, sweet and hilarious show.

Need I say more? Quick, go watch it!

Here's where you can watch it online : youtube or mysoju
Here's the synopsis : dramabeans
The OST : Starones or Koreandramamv
Main website : SBS

No comments