The Alibi - Sandra Brown





Assistant DA Hammond Cross has his sights set on the DA's office. Prosecuting a high-profile murder case practically ensures him the job. But a Saturday night encounter with a mysterious woman is the start of a living nightmare

I only started reading books by Sandra Brown late last year even though her books have been around for ages. This author was never in my list, for some unknown reason.
In fact, my mum was surprised to see me reading her books as she was an avid reader when she was young.

Well, I just have to recommend this book to you. Even though the whole book revolves around 1 story, but its a compelling read. It cleverly brings the reader back to the start of the story at the ending which most authors fail to do just that. It captured the essence of the main story.

I am starting to like her books and will continue to read her books.
If you are a book-lover into mysteries and murders, then don't miss this out.

All about Sandra Brown

You can purchase the The Alibi from Amazon.

No comments