Sweet Hug Green Tea Spread



Sweet Hug Green Tea Spread Review


Sweet Hug Green Tea Milk Spread has a rich green tea flavour paired with almond powder and almond bits. Best enjoyed as a jam, dressing, and topping on plain crackers and bread, salads, ice creams

I bought all the 4 spreads when I was in Seoul. They are so much interesting than what we had in our local supermarkets in Singapore, and just thinking of them made me look forward to breakfast every morning!

Sweet Hug Green Tea Spread Contents


Sweet Hug Green Tea Milk Spread has a thick creamy texture with almond bits that provide that crunchy bite. Even though I am not a almond fan, I still enjoy having this Green Tea Spread on my bread as the almond taste is not too distinct while the crunchy bites provided a good texture.
The Green Tea has a certain level of sweetness without being overboard and there is no bitterness.

Will definitely repurchase if I chance upon it again.

Where To Purchase : Amazon | Shopee
O'sulloc Green Tea Milk Spread ( Shopee )

No comments