Baby-Faced Beauty


The story of Lee So Young, a 34-year-old woman who's saddled with family debt and only has a high school qualifications, but dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Her youthful appearance is her only advantage; she is mistaken for a 25-year-old university graduate and subsequently lands her dream job when she's hired by a fashion design company, where she meets Choi Jin Wook, a man who looks more mature than his young age.

I know. This is an old show. Well, cable TV was doing a re-run of this show recently. I missed it the previous time, thinking it was not appealing. As always, I have been proven wrong.

Its just so funny. After a long day at work, sometimes you just need a comedy to make you laugh away all the blues and stress. I don't like silly acts or people trying too hard to be funny. But this show is really hilarious.

I have watched Jang Nara in My Love Patzzi many years ago and its refreshingly to see her yet again, after so many years. The male lead, Choi Daniel is endearingly sweet towards her and is always helping her when she's in trouble in the company. He's also funny and cute in the show.

I like the maturity level and cool demeanour appeal from Ryu Jin, I thought he's hot. :)
His wooing of Jang Nara in the show, is nothing worth to mention because its nothing much. I actually hope that more can be developed in this area, it would be so interesting but nevertheless, its still a fine show of its own. I like it very much!
The kind that leaves a smile on your face and made you feel that there is a sense of emptiness after you watched the last episode.

No comments