Scent of a Woman


A woman, Lee Yeon Jae, is given the grim prognosis that she only has a short time left to live. She decides to quit her job at a travel agency and live her life to the fullest.


Have you watch this show yet? Its going to be shown on cable TV every Wednesday and Thursday. I watched the entire show on iphone, on my way to work every day. Save time! Then again, my eyes probably suffered alot from the small screen on the phone.

Lee Dong Wook has good bods, you can't deny that. You can check out his body and the interview here. Promise me that you won't scream!
I have high expectations for both seasoned actors, especially Kim Suh Ah whom I really like in "My Name is Kim Sam Soon"  While I really like the touching love and concern from Lee to Kim, but I couldn't feel the sizzling chemistry during their dance.

The plot does make one pause, we should be living our lives to the fullest everyday, but how many of us actually do that? I know that in my mind but well, doing it is another story. I have so much things I want to accomplish but where do I get the moolah from, if I am not born with a silver spoon?

No comments