Royce Prafeuille Chocolat




Christmas is just round the corner and what better way to spend it, than to get a box of matcha chocolates? I was at Royce, Takashimaya basement, when I chanced upon this new flavour from Royce.

“Feuille” in “Prafeuille” is the French for leaf. Between just 3mm thick chocolate leaves a variety of sauces is sandwiched. The secret of the deliciousness is the 3 mm thickness.
Its special characteristic is the thinness: the chocolate leaves which sandwich the sauce are made as thin as possible. First the crispy texture of the chocolate, then it melts on the tongue: a velvety delicious palate. The texture of the sandwiched sauce enhances the softness. When put in the mouth, a new delicacy of a blend of 2 tastes is obtained.


At $15 for 30pieces, the fragrant green tea is sandwiched between green tea milk chocolate squares. It is infused with fresh Hokkaido cream and the box of chocolate is flown in from Sapporo, Japan.
It has a rich matcha flavour matched with a strong white chocolate taste.
My husband says its good, which is rare for someone who doesn't count chocolates and matcha as his favourites.

One slice and I found myself reaching for a glass of water because my throat feels dry and heaty. Its not something that I can pop a few pieces per day, even though its a thin slice.



Source : Royce , Yumdeal




Want to know more about matcha snacks around the world? Then subscribe to MatchaMusings for Free – you can subscribe in 2 ways : 




2 comments

  1. Does this chocolate has any alcohal, peanuts or animal prouducts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Not that I know of, but I cannot guarantee as there may be some remains mixed in it. Best to check with the staff before your purchase. cheers

    ReplyDelete