Flor : Ice Cheese Tart with Green Tea and Yuzu


In a tartlette of an almond cookie and FLOR's signature creamcheese filling, there is a flurry of tastes and textures; featured most prominently is the melt-in-your-mouth lightly salted creamcheese filling, followed by the incredibly fragrant crunch of the almond cookie

I got this off their webpage as I wasn't able to capture a good shot since I was munching it in the car. Its just too delicious and I am too hungry. On the webpage, its stated as $3.20 but I bought it for $3.40 at the Takashimaya outlet.

The picture doesn't do justice to it, as it just doesn't look that appetising. In reality, its not that green in colour.
The cheese and green tea is a lethal combination with the cripsy cookie at the bottom layer.
Check the rest of the flavours here.

No comments